Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Kitchens, Freedom & Work

I arrive home from my last day of school today, after 14 years of it, and the new kitchen has been put in.

Ah yes, finished school. And how do I feel? couldn't tell you to be honest. It doesn't feel like anything has ended and it probably won't hit me until the actual exams are over. Speaking of, I got th.....

STOP THE PRESSES. STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES.

As I was typing I got a call from some private number and I answered. It was from a large banking group. I have an interview on Monday. An Interview. Wow, things are really happening. I've never had an interview before? I wonder what it'll be like. It's funny because I've been waiting for this for ages but now I'm just taking it in my stride.

Today is so weird. I'm actually really hyper right now!!

Current Listening; Everything Counts - Depeche Mode

No comments: