Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Friday, May 09, 2008

So Full Of Shit.

I have 2 friends.(Well a bit more than 2, but I'm specifying right now)

The girl, Becky, and the boy Dave. Becky is just with Dave at the moment, their not going out, just kind of seeing each other. I've known Becky for about 16 years and I've known Dave for about 4. I'm the reason they know each other now that I think about it. Anyway I was asking Dave if he'd be about this weekend and he had a good 3-4 minute rant about why he hates coming out to the big group of friends, and how we're not his only friends and to stop hounding him to spend time with us. This is from the guy who basically stays in his house all day. He's supposed to be seeing Becky and that's his attitude to coming out?

So the next day I'm out with Becky (it was a Sunday so nobody was out) and she rings Dave who she hasn't seen since mid April and asks him if he'll be around, and doesn't mention that I'm there too. He says he has to study and whatever else so that's fair enough in her book. 10 minutes later I get a text from him inviting me down to watch a DVD with him and the lads. Obviously I showed Becky, and she blew gauges. She wasn't mad that he hadn't invited her and whatever, but that he lied to her. I've noticed women have a big thing about lying. They hate it for some reason. Anyway, I kindly turned down Dave's offer and spent the night walking with Becky. I'm not talking to Dave now, and I'm about this close to calling him up and tearing the proverbial balls off him.

I can't believe he's treating her so badly. I'm not going to let her get hurt, and if it came down to it, Becky would win my friendship hands down. Dave has all there little 'plans' and 'systems' for getting out of everything and is generally a cunt (I hate that word). I'm at my wits end in some respects. I jut need to let it out really.

Current Listening; Boys Keep Swinging - David Bowie

No comments: