Sam here....
Today was surreal. yesterday I had engineering practicals fof 7 hours, which totally sucked ass in mid 20s heat! I never have to do engineering again though, apart from the written exam!
Today we had our 6th year brunch. Our english teacher makes cakes, tea, coffee, sandwiches, tzatziki, hummus, bread rolls, strewberries, fruit salad, banoffee. It was glorious, our entire year around a table eating out final meal together. Afterwards I tried to go home (like 90%) of my year, but I got caught and dragged to class where we watched a video on pregnancy and birth. A very very graphic video. I've never been more glad I'm gay and not a woman. I tasted vomit in my throat when the camera went down there and showed the dialation, baby and afterbirth. I can't handle all that shit.

I found out my parents are buying one of these. A Nissan Micra for us kids (me being the youngest and an adult at this point) to learn to drive in. I actually hate these cars with a passion. Seriously. They're owned by little old ladies who use them to drive to mass and the supermarket, and by absolute dirt who use them to rally around car parks on a sunday night and 'customize' them, like the picture above. their shit is the long and short of it.
My foot is really badly infected apparently and I may lose a toe or two, depending on how strong the infction is. Their gonna call me 'Six-Toe-Sam!'
The builders made their noise return this morning plastering the kitchen and banging EVERY pipe in the house. I'm directly above the kitchen so I could hear them banging away in Romanian and listening to some weird folk music. Lovely.
Current Listening; With You - Chris Browne

No comments:
Post a Comment