Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Sheer Gluttony

Sam here....

 

 

I've had a long productive day, trawling the Internet looking at stuff I currently can't afford. I've forged a wish list if you will. Feel free to buy me this stuff and send it to me by the way(I wish!), I never say no. Unless it's bareback, then I say no. I don't 'do' HIV. OK?

Onto Business;

MacBook Air. I'm pretty sure I cleaned up with a mop and bucket when I saw this being unveiled....

Teac LP-R400 Turntable CD-Recorder. At €400, this thing burns vinyl to CD. And it's DAB. And it supports external support, like an AUX cable for an iPod say....

 

The Nokia N95. €200, the €25 a month for a year. 8GB internal hard drive, 5MP camera and GPS. I'd be a happy bunny....

Beige leather 4 seater sofa. I mean I only sleep on one side of the bed, and a sofa only has one side...

You can never have enough memory for your camera....

untitled For my dear old mother....

 

Spending 10 minutes getting my feet into boot cut Cons is getting really old. Low cut would go down well! Their ridiculously cheap in the US, and here, your looking at about €65($101) for a pair.

Printed photographs. Walls in my room are covered with them, but there's never enough!

Current Listening; Dreaming - Blondie

No comments: