Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Dentures, Interviews & Caffine

Sam here....

 

Keith Richards is a wanker in my view. He recently said this about David Bowie.Naturally,I was fuming!

"It's all pose. It's all fucking posing. It's nothing to do with music He(Bowie) knows it too"

 Look at him. The smug toothless old fucker. Take off that ridiculous hat old man, your not fishing with the 'young 'un's' now. Cunt. There's an upside to all this mind you. He'll be dead before the decade is out.

Onto real business. I have an interview for a leading Irish bank tomorrow. I have what I'm going to wear picked out, I just don't know anything about the company

 

Are there any Irish bloggers out there? My map tells me there's quite a few people in Ashbourne, Co. Meath reading, as well as 30 something people in Dublin? Get in touch, I don't bite! I

the UK version of Gladiators is back on TV! This show disappeared in 1994 I think when I was about 5 and now it's back, as good as ever! Everyone is stoked about it being back! It's as cheesy as ever! Some good family bonding time!

Speaking of family bonding, My dad, sister and I had a moment earlier. My mother has put a bit of an embargo on coffee in the house. Today she went north for a bit of cross border shopping. No more than 20 minutes after she left the kettle was on and my dad whipped out the coffee plunger and a bag of Italian medium roast. So me my sister and my dad were sitting there caffined off our faces.

She has all these reports about it being as addictive as Cocaine, and growers being treated like shit, and all there people get heart failure from the pesticides used to grow it, but we don't care. I'm almost 100% sure she'd be more upset if she walked in and the three of us were banging rails of Columbia White up our noses. Don't you?

No comments: