Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Friday, May 02, 2008

Sex & The Second Floor


Sam here....


How do they get the cars up there? And down, more importantly?I don't think spellcheck is working.Test: gfdhijg. Nope, it's not. Ok, onto business.


I saw Dar today. He wasn't bullshitting me when he said he lost weight! Basically he was looking shit hot, as was I. So I met him in the city centre and we went for coffee in a shopping centre. We were sitting on the roof looking for our area's(the view was spectacular). There was a gap in conversation and he leaned in and kissed me. Still a great lisser. He smells the same. I know that sounds weird but everyone has a smell. So on the roof of this shopping, we both had rods on us that could beat Fred Phelps away from a military funeral.
The stairwell (without security cameras). Kissing and groping. He basically hauls me dick out and gives me a handjob. I'm still wearing the face off him at this stage. He breaks the kiss and drops to his knees and deepthroats me. A good 3 minutes pass and we're kissing again. My hands are in the front of his jeans having a bit of a grope. I whip his cock out and drop to my knees. The head on it is HUGE. Seriously! I don't deepthroat, but I did today. It annoys me when guys grap the back of your head and kinda push your mouth further on. He actually did that to me. Neither of us came. We both kinda kept meeting and groping until we heard footsteps. Then we just went downstairs and went our separarte ways.

The best part? The fact that he has a jealous possesive boyfriend.


I'm off school until Tuesday :)


Current Listening; Everything Counts - Depeche Mode

1 comment:

Craig said...

Is it bad that I'm turned on by this post?