Crackers!
I had a scare yesterday morning. I have to bathe every day, its one of my many weird habits. The day before yesterday I didn't get a chance, what with "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" on sky movies and all! So I decided to wake up extra early and have a bath before school. That's not the scary bit, although for me waking up early is a shock within itself! I got out of the bath and was washing my bellybutton piercing and... all of a sudden I fainted. And not only did I faint but I was convulsing. I'm now terrified.
There was a talent show in our school yesterday, and I was appalled to see that one of the acts was a 13 year old belly dancer. She learned her moves from youtube. It was seriously creepy because she looked so much older, and I had to sit there thinking, almost mantra-like, "she is my brother's age. She is my brother's age." It was gross. On the more acceptably attractive side of things, there was a parkour *free running* display by a severely attractive guy in the year below me. Too bad his girlfriend was sitting in front of me! And then the winners of the show... Jesus! This group of talent from my year. It went a little like this. Liam and Emma in black cloaks singing Pie Jesu (so not the right spelling but I don't speak... Latin?) with their amazing operatic voices. Siobhael and Bronagh come down from the back of the audience in black cloaks and masks and hop up onto the stage and they all break out into this synchronised dance, with Emma and Bronagh doing a gymnastic and Irish dancing mix, and Liam and Siobhael doing hiphop. After a few minutes of this, the music stops and Liam goes "shh". Then they did a beat box thing with their feet, it was fucking amazing! Good times yeah?
=]
Older. Calmer. Wiser.
Friday, May 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment