
Sam here....
I was supposed to go to Jeff's last night, but Queen Bitch wouldn't let me. So last night, a friend of mine was having a party in her house anyway so I went instead. I'd made a conscious decision not to get drunk last night, and I didn't. I'm quite proud of myself. Koppaberg is beaut, when mixed with orange juice. Seriously. I know in America cider is hard to come by, but look out for it!
Last night I got the Fratellis Album, Costello Music. When I got in, I pottered around the house, put the album on repeat and fell asleep. This morning I was rudely awoken by something that sounded like an owl being put into a plastic bag. I stumbled out of bed and my dad was tearing carpet up. Straight back to bed, and about 20 seconds later all the power goes. I open my door again, the he's got the floorboards up on the landing and is tinkering around with wires.
"FUCK! BASTARD! FUCK!" - I open the door and there's a light haze of smoke on the landing, and my dad is nursing a wound. I'm now afraid to touch ANYTHING metal in the house and have 999 practically on speed dial.
I've gained a bit of weight, but I'm OK with how I look. But lately I've been walking more and cutting out junk food quite a bit. If nothing else, it's making me feel better about myself.
I spend 30 euro($47) on headphones yesterday. Apparently that's excessive? I don't know.

No comments:
Post a Comment