Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Thursday, May 01, 2008

2 Years On Public Transport

Sam here....

So my Mother is basically leadfoot. If the limit is 120km/h , she'd be doing between 140 - 150 km/h. Seriously, the amount of speeding she's done is ridiculous! And in Ireland your not allowed be on the phone while driving without a hands free kit. She has a bluetooth headset but refuses to use it. We also have a penalty points system, with 6 points resulting in a 2 year driving suspension. She's got 5 points already and needs to drive for her job. She still drives ridiculously fast, while on the phone. I'm slipping bus timetables in around the house, just to get the point across :)

My parents are so entertaining on the phone actually. My dad txts lk dis b/c he h8s txtng, bt tys 2b yng,nd f8ls msrbley. its so hrd 2 rd its nt fnny. y? IDK.

WHILE THIS IS GOING ON MY MAM IS TALKING ON THE PHONE LIKE THIS! REALLY REALLY LOUD. ALL THE TIME AS IF SHE'S SHOUTING AT THE PERSON ACROSS A FOOTBALL PITCH DESPITE THE FACE HER MOUTH IS AN INCH FROM THE MICROPHONE.

How am I normal? I'll tell you something; When she's put on public transport after she loses her licence, she'll learn to talk quietly, or get knifed.

I'm a bastard :)

No comments: