Sam here....
It's 7 weeks tomorrow until the biggest exam I'll ever sit. I should be stressed but I just don't care. I"ll regret it later but right now I want to find a hole, crawl into it, and die!
Iggy pop is having a concert in the lining of my stomach, or so it feels. I'm in bits, can't hold any food down, the lot. Needless to say I'm never drinking vodka again, EVER!
It might just be me but I think this is really weird. My dad was 50 on Friday, fair enough, but his twin is having the entire family over THIS coming Friday. For a party, you say? Not at all, We're going and ordering a Chinese to her house. Everyone is ordering and paying for their own Chinese food at her house? That struck me as really odd. It's the sort of thing us smelly students do, not 50 year old women! Just thought I'd share that! And I'm missing a session in a mutual friends house for that!
The Elderly pair are going to Nice, France the weekend after my exams finish, so I'm having a party the night they leave. Here's the beauty of it. The next day I'm going to leave the house spotless, take pictures of it, and when my parents come home, my brother & his mates have trashed the house, I'll have timestamped pictures of the house when I left it, and get in NO trouble.
Oh I meant to say as well, my exams finish on the 20th of June, and at 10AM on the 21st of June we're going down the country on a family holiday. Oh joy.
Older. Calmer. Wiser.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment