Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Monday, April 14, 2008

12 OF 12











The Outragous amount of Spam I get! I clear that folder monthly!
My camera accidentally took a picture,but I like the angle, so I kept it.

I was trying to take a picture, but the rain got in the way!
I loved these! Their fabulous. There's mirrors on the walls too!

I don't remember taking this picture.
Or this one, incidentally lol

Me, just about to head to a party, looking like a cheap Pete Doherty.
I put a sparkler in a bottle upside down, and it was sparking up the alcohol. It was amazing.

'Studying' history. I had written 2 essays without getting out of bed :)
The state of a mates bedroom. If she sees this, I'm toast lol

Connolly Luas station, in the rain. Not nice, too much cement.
The freakiest painting I've ever seen on a wall in Fatima, Dublin.



Current Listening; Watch That Man - David Bowie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice photo set. I'm visiting Dublin next week and I can't wait.

Scooter said...

Looks like you had a fun 12th! Thanks for sharing your day with us. :)