Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Monday, April 14, 2008

The weekend, Lighning, Gayboys, Senses & Trojan

Sam here....




My god it's been a while since I blogged! So much has happened since then, so allow me to fill all ye in! Saturday night was party of the month! Hannah's 18th. We arrived and the garden was amazing. There was deck had chairs and tables everywhere with huge umbrellas and fires everywhere. there was lights in the trees as well. Everyone was so nice, and I got to see old and new friends. It was great. Hannah's mammy is an absolute sweetheart, she made everyone breakfast in the morning while we cleaned the muck off her floor. It rained so their garden looked like a festival campsite. There's so many jokes and funny moments but you'd have to know everyone so there's no point in telling them!
There was this kid in a part of Dublin called Tallaght. He was struck by lightning, right; Your more likely to win the lottery twice than be struck by lightning. You have a 1 in 41,000,000 chance of being struck by lightning. From the 3 car crashes he had a metal plate in his arm. God, or whoever your having yourself, marked him from the start. I appear to be the only one who finds that funny. I even made up a joke;

'What's more fun than getting struck by lightning? Winning the lotto twice' LOL

I have no gay friends to speak of. I could count them on one hand, if I had 7 fingers. I want to surround myself with them. I feel quite closeted, despite the fact that I've stopped making an effort to hide my sexuality. I thought gays were supposed to ssensed danger? I think there are 5 vital senses and then there are a slit-load of developed senses. I think a bit of common sense and knowledge bring more of them out. Just a little theory I have going/Brain Dump.
Anyone know how to get rid of a Trojan horse virus for free? My brother got it on the house computer and it spread through the wireless to my laptop. I'm afraid to log into anything now :(

Current Listening; Rock 'N' Roll Suicide - David Bowie

No comments: