- I'm from an area that I nicknamed the Ghetto. If anyone insults it, I'm straight on the defensive about it.
- I lie to my family to get what I want sometimes.
- I've renamed my parents 'Floor Manager & ATM'
- I wish I had a cooler name like 'Scott' or 'Frankie'.
- I wish I was 5 stone(70 lbs.) thinner.
- I wish my family would take my opinion seriously.
- I've contemplated suicide quite a lot in the last few years.
- I have a fear of drowning.
- I've never been mugged.
- I'm obsessed with 80s music, Bowie & New Wave.
- Koppaberg is what I drink when I'm not drinking vodka.
- I've so much planned for the summer, And am probably going to do none of it.
- I can't wait to get out of the country and start my life properly.
- I'm really immature and wish I was more mature about certain things.
- I panic about little things.
- I'm the biggest perfectionist you've ever seen.
- I go through about 4 mobile phones a year, but have always had the same number.
- I have very little fear about getting stabbed.
- My pain threshold is extremely low. in the mornings, blinking hurts.
- I'm not close to my family.
- I know that they'll push me away of bring me closer in the next 5 years and I'm not sure which option I want.
- I'm jealous of 13 year olds with full beards.
- I'm never happy with the way anything looks. It could always be better.
- For about 3 months, I made myself throw up after most things I ate.
- I love how my teeth are, nearly white and mostly straight.
- I have no living grandparents.
- Dublin city centre on a sunny day is the best place on earth, in my view.
Current Listening; Blondie - Kidnapper

No comments:
Post a Comment