Basically there's 3 ways to contact us;
- AIM - 'vodkaandcrackers' is our screen name, add us any time
- Windows Live Messenger - 'vodkaandcrackers@hotmail.com' is our addy
- Email - vodkaandcrackers@hotmail.com is our address. Feel free to mail us any time!
So I don't want to put anyone on a downer or anything, and because of that I've delayed saying this for a while. Em, my Mum is totally against me being gay. And it's so subtle that if you were looking in from the outside, you might not notice it. I have a couple of key examples;
- It was whoring rain out, and I wanted to take an umbrella. This was when my hair was long and it would go curly and frizzy. Her words when she saw me leaving with an umbrella were "Proper boys don't carry umbrella's". I was taken aback but was still attempting to impress her at the time so I let it go. It happened again recently, but in the place of words were a serious look and the words "you don't want people to think...".
- Special K red berries. It's a pretty standard cereal really. Flakes, dried fruit, and it was that or wheetabix. I picked the red berries. The 'Mother' figure practically grabbed the box out of my hands and said "That's a girls cereal. Eat something proper, your a boy.".
- We were talking about my recent weight gain. I've put on a load of weight I plan to gym my ass off to get rid of. Seriously. Anyway, we were talking and I said "I can't wait to be slim". "Slim", she said "Is what girls are. Thin is what you'll be". I can't see the difference, can you?
Sorry for being such a downer, but I had to get that out of my system.
Happy tuesday everyone, And it's April now, summers almost here!
Current Listening; So Lonely - The Police

No comments:
Post a Comment