Sam here....
There's a sex tape going around at the moment in out school. It's this girl being done up the ass down an alleyway by 3 lads. It's sick, and people keep bluetoothing it to me when I'm in school with my bluetooth left on! It's mental, that girl must have zero self respect!
On a lighter side of things, I scared the crap out of 3 Romanian builders yesterday. Because I'd been locked away in my room studying and what have you, I didn't go down at all, and because the builders are outside, they never saw me whenever anyway. Basically Parents and siblinds went out so it was just me. About 10 minutes after they left, I heard all I can describe as Romanian Gangster gap coming from the downstairs. I go down(they didn't hear me), open the living room door and see the 3 builders with their feet on the coffee table, smoking and blaring Music.
When they saw me a mix of puzzlement and the feeling of 'I've just been caught red handed' came over their faces. Brilliant! Feckin' eejits!
I'm jealous. And I know there's a lot I can do to change it but I'm scared. I'm out I suppose but not really. Like to my friends and some of my family, I'm completely out. Then school, and scouts, and everything else I"m closeted. And it's shit being closeted and I want that 'Just came out' feeling with all these people and not have to hide everything but I'm really scared. I'm just a big gimp on the inside. I will have to finish off the family and come clean out, just letting the chips land where they may but I don't know about Scouts. Matt's post reminded me of that thought actually. I'm jealous of all the people who can walk down a street with their friends and their boyfriend and go for a meal without offending someone. I want to be out but then fall back in line with everyone else. I don't want to be out and special, but I want to be different enough to express myself. do you get what I mean?
If your ever travelling to Ireland, know what these mean! It's actually ridiculously accurate, for conversational English in Ireland! I love wikipedia, once again, it's pure brilliance!
And I'm posting daily again now!
Current Listening; Ready For The Floor - Hot Chip
Older. Calmer. Wiser.
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment