Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Big Ones, Musical Judgement and An Outhouse

Sam here....




I"m feeling jubilant today, like nothing can go wrong! It's wonderful la la la. I wonder how long it will last. Anyway, down to business. Today in Irish I witnessed an adolescents nightmare. You know the way that When someone asks to see your iPod and evereyone is like 'Eh, Eh, my sister's music is on it too'. Or, It's not all mine, it just copied everything'. Yeah, well in Irish today we were asked
"cen sort ceol a mhaith leat?" - which means, 'what sort of music do you like?'.
You can see the panicked look on the persons face and when they say something not universally accepted, the abuse will roll for days. God I'm going to miss school. This day 6 weeks I graduate :(

I was having issues about this and that, so I googled until I found Outhouse. Poured my heart and soul out, and feel amazing now. All this talking lark does work, I've decided, and it really helps!

Hannah left me a comment earlier, on my bebo, and I'm going to be lazy, justy copying and pasting;

Babes.
i wish you had of been on the bus with me today.
you would have actually passed out from laughing!

All these aul wans(old women) on the bus home from mass,
one sitting beseide me..she was mad looking..
typical insane old woman..blood red lips..lots of animal print..
turns to me and goes "Do you want to see me petals love?
i'm tellin' ye..no word of a lie..Jesus appeared to me on these petals
"

Though i was going to wet myself.

Then..there was this little group of them..
and i just happened to hear one saying..
"I've a huge one at home..it's really big, it's great you don't get that wet"

and they proceeded to talk about umbrellas for another twenty minutes..the sexual inuendo..i thought i was gonna pass out.
x

Moving on...
The blog currently stands with 976 views. I want to know who our 1000th viewer will be. Anyone know how to tell where your views are coming from? Puntabulous has one but I don't know where it is, or how to get one? Any insight, give us a comment or whatever.

Current Listening; 7 minutes in heaven - Fall Out Boy

No comments: