Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Boys smell. Again.

Morning all! Von Cracker at your service >.<

I'm aware its been a while, I've been busy and stuff, but I have a long post to make up for it! =]
Sam darling your post made me laugh like a lunatic! I HATE that in class when they ask you what music you like! "Em... rock?" You feel like you arn' t doing yourself justice! And when they ask you to specify, I always end up saying "U2" and "The Red Hot Chilli Peppers" even though I listen to about three songs between them in an entire month! I think thats probably because I don't HAVE a favourite band, I'll think something is amazing one week and then crap the next!!!

Right, so Paul. That was unfortunate. We got in this stupid fight about stupid things, and he decided it was better if we just left it. *sigh* Fine. Whatever. (And yes that is the very most information you will ever get from me about it.)
Jamie is also being a twat. In fact I have pretty much decided him and Hannah are meant to be. which is good
=]
Everyone now seems obsessed with setting me up with a friend of ours. He is lovely and we really click, but I think I need a break for a while. After the leaving, perhaps. But for now, fun and games! Prawncrackwhoar is back with a vengance baby! =D

Our leaving cert officially starts next week with Irish and european language oral examinations, and the music practicals. OK, giggle it up, its funny. ORAL. Ha. Now we get back to how terrifying it all is!!! Isish is fine because unlike the vast majority of the population in Ireland, I can actually speak Irish. It is a dying language but such an effort is being made to revive it! "Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam" (Teer gon chang-a, teer gon an-im) is an Irish proverb that translates as "a country without a language is a country without a soul" Pretty appropriate. Its being carved into my woodwork project actually! So anyway, for Irish I am sorted, but for french? Ha. "je ne comprond pas. Je ne parles pas le Francais" Correct me there if I am wrong. I basically do not speak french.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10w_sEcHlGs (with a lot more jazzy notes and stuff)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-2CnRuk6Nk (EXACTLY like that... I amn't allowed pronounce my "t's" and its KILLING me! ha ha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgcIpKL86Jk (I picked this one, absolutely love it. And if nothing else you can watch it for Zach Braff!!! =D)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wflylF_eIm4 (and this one, traditional Irish (Y) ha ha)

so yeah... fun for all! (I'm so scared to be honest =[)

No comments: