Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Toxic Parenting

Sam here....

The bad parenting series continues today with my fathers subtle attempt to kill us all. He's been on a home improvement buzz as of late. Yesterday he had a friend over to re-lead the stained glass in the front door.

Lead (Pb). Highly toxic. So toxic in fact that they took it OUT of petrol because it was so damaging! Yet it's ok to stick lumps of it in the front door?!

Lead solidifies in the lungs when inhaled so every time I go to get in or out of the house I have to stop about 6 foot away from the door, take a huge breath and race to get the key in the door. I look insane to anyone passing by!

Wikipedia- Lead

"Lead is a poisonous metal that can damage nervous connections (especially in young children) and cause blood and brain disorders."

If I turn out retarded I'm suing him.

Any today is the 12th, which mean the 12th of the 12 which I'll post later!


Current Listening; Bicycles - The Maccabees

No comments: