Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Rain, Sex, Holidays, Chocolate & Camping

Sam here....

 

 

 

I'm writing this with Windows Live Writer. It's snazzy, get yourself a copy! Now that my corporate plug is over, on to business! There's just loads of little stuff!

It's raining like a mad thing over here. 3 inches of rain before the weekend! That isn't good if I'm supposed to go camping at Easter. It may be a washout! But sure the craic is always 90!

 

I have arseloads of time off from Thursday afternoon! I'm off at 1 in the day for like 2 weeks! I actually plan to go away to the house in the country to study and concentrate (no broadband or phoneline). This is exactly what I need to get something done.

I was in school today and this girl in my year needed to ring someone about her medical forms. It was important so I lent her my phone. When I got it back I could barely make out the screen, there was so much feckin' make-up on it! Like she must be putting it on with a roller and taking it off with a chisel! Seriously, and Make-up isn't cheap!

Remember Dar, (see post below). Well I had a big open conversation with him last night all about up and how it ended and rejection and about the boy he's 'just seeing'. He said randomly 'I want sex'. I said 'me too'. We're meeting up and some point over Easter apparently to hop on the good foot and do the bold thing! And he scrapped going to New York to live when he saw house prices and the complicatedness of citizenship over there. Being Irish is an automatic no!

Holly and George broke up. Holly is obviously upset over it, and I don't care about George. I hope she'll be ok. I'm taking her to lunch on Friday to talk about it, new York and a load of other stuff, it'll be good!

Current Listening; Smile Like You Mean It - The Killers.

No comments: