So I apologised, the guilt got to me. I feel better now :)
The map to the bottom right shows me where you are right now. Yes, we have
- 4 readers in Europe
- 1 reader in South Africa
- 1 in south America
- 5 in northern America.
I meant to say his to you yesterday, but I forgot. I saw this on Jay+Gay=Me, which he stole from this guy, which I'm now stealing from him. Which after doing much digging, found out it was stolen from this guy, who originally thought it up. It sounds like a great idea! On the 12th day of a given month, you take 12 pictures! Simple! it's called '12 of 12' it's a Wednesday, so that's my short day. You should try it!
I took this picture this morning and thought it was nice. I'm allowed be vain, it's my blog, so I'm posting it :)

2 comments:
I can't help but admire that beautifully formed nose.
Hello from Washington, D.C.
Beautifully formed? Wow thanks!
Greetings from Dublin, Ireland :)
Post a Comment