Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Criminals & Cameras

Sam here....




If you have 59 minutes, watch it. It was on TV here in Ireland around Christmas but I saw it again today on OmgBlog. It's really informative. I don't want to become one of those bloggers who just posts videos all the time and puts no thought into what this is here for, and just dumps code on a blank page, But I couldn't let this video go. You can get it on a bigger screen at http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-27827248923763607070
(linking isn't working for it for some reason.)

Today was good. I just wandered through school blah blah blah. The square root and Cosine buttons on my calculator I've had for almost 6 years stopped working. My god, I'm a nerd. Also, My English teacher made the foolish mistake of telling us she was giving us a test tomorrow so I'm not going in for my first 2 classes!

I rang Casio today as well, my camera was placed with an engineer yesterday and is currently being repaired. 6-8 working days and it'll be back to me hopefully. It's a Casio Ex-Z75(the cheesiness of the actual website makes me feel ill, but its here if you want it). I strongly recommended you get one if your considering getting a point and shoot, that's good. Battery lasts for about 300-500 pictures with flash. No kidding.

No comments: