Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Monday, March 03, 2008

Tea & Transport

Sam here....




Ok, so I skipped school today. It was great, I love me time, especially with Hannah! I got the bus into the city centre, travelling the 2KM took like 45 minutes in rush hour traffic! I met Hannah, and we went to McDonald's for tea and hash browns. I got out of my uniform and into something comfortable! We ate, chatted and then, went into this ridiculously expensive little shop, where a cup is like €30 ($45) and a bed is like €8,000. If the stuff was nice, then it'd be understandable, but it's actually all so ugly! There's no colour, everything is crème or peach or some other airy-fairy colour that is oh so neutral.
Holly was in school today and me and Hannah were trying to kill time so We got from one side of the city to the other in like 40 minutes to see her and George! Getting across Dublin that fast is something a criminal couldn't pull, especially with public transport!
Holly went back to school, and Hannah went home, so I got the bus back to the city centre and then another bus home! When I went home, nobody was in so...you know...yeah. Parent came home, I wandered downstairs and made small talk, 'how was school?' etc etc. Went to grinds and when I left your ones house, It started snowing really heavily. Like i couldn't see 30 feet ahead of me cycling home. About a foot from my front door, it abruptly stopped. That's bad karma for the next thing about to tell ye....




I've been a bad boy. Me and Hannah slagged Holly's ex's new girlfriend, and apart from her massive forehead and nose, she happens to be paraplegic. This came up too, but the thing is, that we said all this stuff on bebo, and she read it, and wrote a big bitchy post about holly, calling her a slut and all this shite when it's kinda our faults, and Holly had very little to do with it... (see post below this one for what she said exactly)
So now there's a big drama over it and all the rest. At least it keeps you entertained when things get dull....


So yeah, How was your day?

No comments: