Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Friday, March 21, 2008

FREAKIN BLU-RAY!!!

Cracker here, feeling cheated!
My Dad recently bought a PS3 for the family, (yeah even though I need glasses the family can afford ANOTHER console). In the kitchen a few minutes ago it dawned on me that this is a good thing, considering I have an unwatched box series of "hex" lying upstairs as there has been no working DVD player, including this computer, in the house for months. Smiles all round, I asked my Dad does the PS3 play DVDs... "I think it only plays blu-ray". Excuse me what? That cannot actually be possible. We cannot have spent so much money on a machine that plays the most OBSCURE format on the face of the planet. WHO THE FUCK BUYS BLURAY?!?!?!?!?!
Please, please, PLEASE correct me if he is wrong, the "HEX" series really needs a watch...
O_o

No comments: