Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Sam is gone =[

That's right folks!
Our beloved poster Sam is gone.... For the weekend camping. OK, OK, so it isn't as dramatic as him actually being gone but still... In the meantime you have El Crackero keeping you company, now isn't that lovely!
As of the last post I discovered that yes, PS3s do actually play DVDs. Hex marathon, here I come! I apologise for the rant then! =] I also rekindled my undying hatred for first person shooters when I was out with Paul one day in his friends house...
Is it just me or are they really freakin complicated?!?!?
*Ahem*
In other news...
My co-workers are kick ass... I had a full ten minute conversation with a Chinese driver about tea... he is bringing me in green tea tomorrow... *excited girly squeak*... sorry I love tea...
And a Russian driver drove me home a few days ago listening to Russian gangsta rap. It was awesome. =]

I found out today that a friend of mine likes me... He is actually such a deadly guy, we get on great, but I never thought he actually had feelings for me until a friend told me today... The initial shock threw me because... well.. I do like him. At another time this could have happened. But not now that I have Paul. Things feel different. =]

No comments: