Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wexford!

Sam here....





I have just received word that Wexfest 08 is a go. Wexfest is an event that was started a while ago. We all pile into a friends holiday home for the weekend, the week, whatever! Wexfest, because it takes place in Wexford. Let me tell ye about last year :)


Everyone went on the Friday afternoon, but I went on the Saturday morning, so for the sake of the story, I'll tell it as if I was there on Friday

Friday; We got the bus at about 12ish down. On the bus there was a load of people who thought we were louts because when everyone gets together, we become SO loud! Friday afternoon we wet to the sexiest beach ever, and went swimming. Holly went ion, in her clothes for some reason, then it was back to the trailer, dinner and then we went to the arcade and met the local dirt. Fun experience. If your ever travelling to Ireland, Avoid Gorey at all costs. It's a hole.

Saturday Saturday afternoon we got up, and went to sexy beach again, swimming, the usual shit.(here's where my story starts). Me , Hannah and another guy got the bus down on the Saturday morning, because we had work and shows and stuff to do. So yeah, as smells teenagers, it was straight to the back of the bus, 2 seats each and put your bag on the seat beside you to stop anyone weird or smelly sitting there. Me and Hannah both had window seats, with the aisle between us. In the back row(the row behind us), there were 6 polish labourers drinking vodka straight from the bottle and touching themselves. A wonderful start! So on the way down me and Hannah were texting across the aisle(it's free) bitching about everyone around us, and this guy gets on. He was Shifty, with a capital S! Nothing he was wearing was clean, 4 teeth in his head, stubble, a cocaine hangover, and he sits beside Hannah! I was Silently laughing at this for a while. So anyway, Hannah texts me complaining about the smell and he said 'do ye want to sit beside each other?' we were like 'no' because we didn't want to give up window seats. So I ring Holly for a bit of a chat and he started shouting at me to get the fuck off the phone and he threw my bag down from the seat to the floor. I was like 'Whoa WTF??!' silently inside my head.
The next town was Gorey so I leaned up to say it to Hannah and the other guy I mentioned who was in the seat in front of mine. That was grand, but when the bus stopped, I got up, but he pushed me back down, and punched me in the nose. So anyway, we rang the police and everything else, he was a known dealer in the area but since she didn't see him hit me, he couldn't be done for assault etc etc
We arrive at the trailer and everyone was all drama drama drama, but I was like 'meh'. We pissed about the trailer park that afternoon, made VodkaJelly which was sexy as fuck! Had dinner, grabbed our bags of cans and hit the beach for fireworks A fire and cider! So as that was going on, we got progressively more drunk and the clothes started to come of apparently. I don't remember this but apparently it's true! I don't remember going back to the trailer, but once back at the park, we proceeded to be the loudest neighbours EVER! We were just so noisy, especially with drink on us.
I had a bit of a breakdown because I was trying to sleep in a sleeping bag on a deckchair on the deck... in October. Holly came outside and there I was, I had a breakdown and we had a big deep meaningful conversation and went back inside. Then the clothes came off again. We played lowest card(deck of cards, persons who pulls lowest card loses a piece of clothing), and everyone was naked. Actually everyone. Nobody was wearing anything! I had left the door open in my drunken haze and at about 5AM all you hear is "THERE'S A FUCKING CAT ON MY CHEST! AAARGHHH!" LOL

Sunday
So we packed up and got in a van, drove up the coast to Dublin and 14 teenagers emerged from the back of a white van on a busy street shouting in foreign accents! Good times!

So that's happening all again October 08!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if i'm invited this year..
i can't wait.

good times!
and no blath this year!