Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Bleurgh

Cracker here.
Sorry that it has been so long, I haven't really been in a talking mood lately.
I went to see Juno, ABSOLUTELY AMAZING
I really cannot remember the last film that I saw that was that good.
I gave up smoking too.
2 days now, the going is shit but I'm hoping I will stick to it.
I want a baby.
That is why I'm giving up.
Not now obviously, later in life.
But there is a chance that there is something wrong with me, so lately I have been thinking about it a lot.

I guess you don't realise how much you have until there is a chance that it is gone.
Basically the thoughts going through my head were... If I am to have any chance for a healthy happy baby... I have to be the best vessel that I can.
It makes sense I guess.
=]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it'll be fine (:
i promise.
if not..i'll be your surrogate
mother.
but it won't come to that because you'll be fine.