Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Monday, February 25, 2008

The Hardest Millionaire

Sam here....




I opened the spam folder of my mail address today out of pure curiosity. Here's what I found;

  • Apple mailed me 14 times with offers
  • I've won the lotto 8 times, with various amounts;
€250,000+
€800,000+
€1,000,000+
800,000+
€100,000+
€500,000+
€750,000+
€500,000=

€4,150,000

What's that? 4 million? Why am I still living at home??!

  • I've also been told 11 times that Viagra will please my woman, or as they put it,
"Have you ever known that you can increase your male machine length?
Today you have good possibility to improve your sexual life.
Do not balk this opportunity to lengthen your male instrument size.
Now it's time to lengthen your shlong length."


I'll leave you on that proverbial bombshell...

1 comment:

Hannah said...

thought i'd join you crazy kids, although chances of me ever using this are slim...

but i'll be able to post comments :]

x