Sam here....
Have you ever woken up, hungover and found your camera on the table beside your bed, and you hesitated to reach for it because your afraid of the pictures from last night, and what they hold? Totally got that this morning! Except I turned my camera on and there was multi-coloured fuzz on the screen. Nothing but fuzz. Camera number 3- Broken.
After my Rainbow discovery, I went back to sleep, with intention of mailing Casio later, it's still under warranty! So lady soap-mouth enters the room, throws open the curtains and flicks the lights on. I got to bed at 3. It was now 8. 5 hours sleep and she's foaming at the mouth to make me study, with a hangover. Not amused. There's never a tranquiliser gun when you need one, is there?
I mean talk about negligence, The woman is unfit to have kids, with her poison pork, ungodly hours, and when I was leaving the house she said "Don't drink vodka and remember certain acts are illegal in this country". The acts are basically acting upon homosexuality. The thing is, particular law was abolished in 1994. The ridiculously ironic thing is that she's a social worker! Yep, She works for social services! And she a negligent harlequin! She's well being put into one of those dodgy nursing homes when she's older!
I cracked the screen on my relatively new phone. It's the outside plastic, not the actual screen though, but It's going to drive me insane. I also woke up bruised. There's blisters on my fingers, possible from burns, the top of my ear is killing me and there's a scrape from my elbow to my wrist. hmmm. I was at a house party last night, you see. It was SHITE! Music was bad, people were worse, host was a bitch. I'm glad I left early. It was about 1AM, when We walked to the 24 hour Tesco's and sat on the fridges for about an hour eating white chocolate and bitching about people in our drunken states. Very funny altogether!
So right now I remain slightly-less hungover and 'studying'(NSFW). Also, looking for my old digital camera and the receipt for the broken one....
Older. Calmer. Wiser.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment