Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Stupid Cupid

Little be-winged FREAK has it out for me.
=[

I have spent the last two hours listening to the pity party playlist and going through the old emails on *insert social networking site here* from when we started talking. Its funny because we both wrote "lik dis" but it is so sweet aswell. My heart hurts.
You know them chainmails that everyone hates? Well this is one he filled in about me ages ago...

Fill this out about me!!! **BUT FIRST** RESEND a blank copy to all>of your>friends (including me) so they can fill it out about you! Got it?>BE HONEST!!!>>
******************************************************************************
>>What would you do if...
>>I committed suicide: Id b heartbroken
>>I said I loved you: Id say it bak coz i mean it
>>I kissed you: Id kiss u bak....nd a few more times
>>I lived next door to you: Id sneak in2 ur house evry nite
>>I started smoking: Id b against it b its ur life
>>I stole something: Depends on wat it ws
>>I was hospitalized: Id visit u evry day
>>I ran away from home: Id go wit u
>>I got into a fight and you weren't there: U cn handle urself
>>>*******************************************************************************
>>What do you think about my...
>>Personality: U rock
>>Eyes: I dunno. I bet der sexy
>>Hair: Same as eyes
>>Clothes: Same
>>Self: U rule
>>>*******************************************************************************
>>Who are you? Im me *duh*
>>Are we friends? Yea
>>When and how did we meet? *insert social networking site here*
>>How have I affected you? Yea
>>What do you think of me? Ur dead sound
>>What's the fondest memory you have of me? Talkin 2 u on dis
>>How long do you think we will be friends or enemies? friends no matr wat
>>Do you love me? Yea of course i do
>>Have I ever hurt you? Nope
>>Would you hug me? Yea
>>Would you kiss me? Yea i wud
>>Would you do me? Hell yea
>>Are we close? Yea
>>Emotionally, what stands out? Ur carin nd pt ur friends 1st
>>Have you ever hurt me? Hope nt
>>On a scale of 1-10, how nice am I? 100000000
>>Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it. I dunno. Im nt gud wit names as it is, let alone nicknames
>>Am I loveable? yea
>>How long have you known me? Nt dat long
>>Describe me in one word. Sound
>>What was your first impression? Easy 2 gt along wit
>>Do you still think that way about me now? Yip
>>What do you think my weakness is? Ur like Chuck Norris. U hav no weakness
>>Have you ever been mad at me? Nope
>>What about me makes you happy? Evrytin
>>What about me makes you sad? Nuthin
>>What reminds you of me? The Dr.Phil show
>>What's something you would change about me? Nuthin
>>How well do you know me? Pretty well
>>Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? Nope i tell u evrytin
>>What when you hear it, reminds you of me? The HIM song Funeral Of Hearts
>>Would you ever consider me a gf/bf? Yea
>>Have you ever had a dream about me? Prob. I dnt remember dreams
>>If so what was it about. Prob sumtin erotic


Ok so the spelling is a bit gammy but seriously I cant believe I forgot about this.
I was with Noel at the time so there was no chance of anything happening.
I wish he meant it... I wish he felt that way now...



Ow.


xxx

No comments: