Cracker here.
Today depresses me. It always has. It is ridiculous to have one day where you should appreciate your lover. That should be every day.
I can't see George today, it is my Mammys birthday so I decided to take the kids up to the north of Ireland to see her instead. Because I love her too. So why is it that Hallmark should invent a day that makes me feel like a shit person for leaving my lover for my Mothers birthday. Ishouldn't feel bad. But I do. And I shoulnd't be thinking about Jamie. But I am. Stupid day. Im now listening to Citizen Danger X's amazing valentines pity party....
I Saw the blowers daughter. I HAD TO! That song ranks pretty much number one on songs that make me cry. Then... Gary Jules's mad world.
*Girly blubber*
In other news, being 18 is fun!
And as the brave little bunny that I am, guess what the first pub I went into was?
Sam will love this.
A small, but apparently EXTREMELY rough bar in the middle of a small prodestant town in the north of Ireland. For those of you not familiar with Irish politics, there is a giant division between prodestants and catholics in the north of Ireland, and this has to do with the division of unionists and seperatists, i.e. people who want to be governed by the united kingdom and people who want to be governed by the republic of Ireland. Anyway, step into the wrong bar up here and you can get stabbed for talking with a southern accent, as I have. Anyway I went into the bar because the off licience was closed... and went up and asked, in my DUBLINER accent, if I could buy some beer for takeaway.
Brave little bunny right there =]
Ill keep you all posted with goings on, but for now I HEAVILY recommend citizen danger x's Pity Party or all you singletons and seperated couples alike. The link is below in Sam's post.
Happy Generic Hallmark appreciation day!
xxx
Older. Calmer. Wiser.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment