Cracker here!
Where is Sam? O_o I thought he would have posted by now!
Tomorrow marks the end of the Christmas holidays, and the beginning of the last school term we will ever have in secondary school. My study regime starts tomorrow too, Sam is amazing for studying this long, but as for me, I was "sick" for about three quarters of 5th year, and I haven't opened a book since the start of the course. Clever, I know. =S. But I say if I stick to my hours now, I should do fine. Its 3 and a half hours Monday to Thursday, and then Friday off, and four hours sat and sun. Not too bad I must say! =]
Yesterday was a very awkward conflict of interests.
I was out with George, the guy I am with, and we were having a lovely time! Then I was texting Jamie, and that's when things went a bit arse ways. He was talking about Jen, his lovely, amazingly pretty, totally perfect girly. (grr, come to think of it that is what he is doing now too.) Anyway, that put me in a pretty bad mood, and George picked up on this pretty quickly. He feels threatened by Jamie, but then again I don't blame him. I hope that I don't break his heart =[ But, having said that, I'm pretty damn happy with George at the same time!
Grr confusion.
=P
xxx
Older. Calmer. Wiser.
Sunday, January 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment