Its been a weird few days. Sorry about yesterdays post, they will come often I'm sure. I should probably explain. Lets call him Jamie. Oh lets bullet point this! ^.^
- Met randomly through friends on net
- Always there for each other, both good with advice for the other
- After a year or so, I realise something.
- That something is I really like him (bet you didn't see THAT one coming haha)
- Things go on a back and forth system... like a loop. I.e. I get into a relationship, he starts flirting. I cant continue said relationship in good faith knowing that I will always like him more. I break up with them. He stops flirting. I begin to get over him. I'm almost there.... AND HE STARTS FLIRTING AGAIN!
- Well fucked up
- Now he is with this girl who lives near me.
- She
- Is
- Perfect.
- =[
Yeah so... there will be many of these unfortunately. It takes a lot to get over someone when your in so deep.
But my current boy is LOVELY! So hopefully it wont go all wonky this time
*fingers crossed*
Oh I was out with my Nana for lunch today... It went a little like this
*while browsing music biographies in easons*
Cracker: oh look, its Marilyn Mansons biography!
Nana: Oh I don't know why anyone would want to read such a book.... I mean he brutally murdered all those people!
Cracker: O_o.... *what?*....... *oh.... hahahahaha* "I think that's Charles Manson, Nana"
Funny stuff!
Sam I must say your cheeriness is very uplifting, my dear! Yes, the snow was lovely! I went out on my break yesterday and stood in the flurry of it, it was so calming! Its like watching rain in slow motion!
Oh good luck, my Dad is taking me in for a "leaving cert" talk tonight, he actually scheduled it in last night, to make sure i wasn't doing anything. Uhoh, this is going to be big. =[
Tahrah!
xxx

No comments:
Post a Comment