Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Friday, January 04, 2008

Mr. Happy :)

Sam here....


Looking back I've got a few things to say, all positive mind you, as I type there's a smile creeping across my face

Holly, about the entry below, I'll call you later& you can get it off your chest, OK?

Also, From now on, I only have time for 1 post a day :(

I'm negative on this thing. You people don't get to see me happy, So far I've bitched about
  1. Exe's
  2. Foreign nationals with poor English
  3. Myself

It's happy time bitches. These things make me smile something awful. You know when you get out of a shower and your all warm and clean and happy? I absolutely love that feeling. Photography.I bought my camera on the 7th of september, and the photo counter is on 9761. That's a lot of photos. It makes me happy, weird, but I don't care!
After 10-12 years of having maybe 2-3 friends I'd trust, I've finally found my place in the world. It feels good. Holly knows me better than I do. A few of my friends have keys to my house. That is trust, and my god it feels good.

147; The number of days until my leaving cert*. I can't wait. Finished school, Free, College, Work, Relationships all lie ahead of me. I'm looking on it as a challenge, And if i fail, I still have friends to lie back on :)

So I hope I'm made you happy, because in typing this, it's made me happy. Have a wonderful day everyone, it's snowing in Ireland....


*Leaving Certificate - A major state exam sat at the end of 'high school' to determine college points and courses.

No comments: