I'm having a moment here. bear with me.
men are scum. I can't find a man/boy who just wants to fuck around and cuddle. who appreciates texts. who writes back, not just when he's looking for something. shaved pubes and a rigid washboard stomach aren't good. stop spending time on yourself.
to a certain boy; Things we do are our business. How FUCKING DARE you write aout what we do on your livejournal? you don't wanna meet* me anymore? SAY IT TO ME, NOT LIVEJOURNAL!
your short. you need a yellow pages to see in the high cupboards. your bodys fucked. who has full chest hair at 16? weirdo. this has been a long time coming.
you lost your virginity to a 25y/o from Tallaght who you met online, well don't you have class? I smell gonorrhoeae, what about you?
your meeting a boy now(surprise surprise) who is (ooh bullet points)
- Camp,judging by his picture
- Has his*insert social networking site* set to private
- bet down with a hammer*
- sucks at flirting and is about as subtle as a hooker with a sports car.
PrawnCracker,
If I liked va-jay-jay and you didn't have a boyfriend, I'd well rattle* you!!
1* meet- irish term for french kiss
2*bet down with a hammer- ridiculously ugly.
3*rattle- have sex with

No comments:
Post a Comment