Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Moments...

Cracker here!

I love Sam's rants, they make me laugh lots!
You see, Sam tends to fall for the wrong guy, don't we all, and then goes through patches of mental self abuse (NOT PHYSICAL! MENTAL!) and thinks that he wont find a man, that he doesn't deserve love, etc etc.

Do you know what?

BULL SHIT!

Sam wont admit this, but I will now list out the reasons Sam is so much better than those scum and why he deserves someone just as nice as him, using our friends the bullet points!
(Y)

  • He is very good looking, he doesn't think so, but he has an extremely attractive face, not "pretty" or feminine, but very attractive.
  • He has this INSANE ability to cheer people up at a moments notice, not just me but everyone!
  • He has a wicked sense of humour!
  • And a sexy phone voice ;]
  • He has an amazing taste in music!
  • He ISN'T camp but he is very fabulous, in a neutral, non-gender related way
  • He has gorgeous hair that I am very jealous of, just past his ears and a dark blonde, light brown colour
  • HE. IS. CLEAN!
  • Can I just repeat that please? HE IS CLEEEAAAANNNN!!!!!
  • Oh and something else you men may be interested in too... He is... *ahem* VERY well endowed... And I quote "8 and a half on a good day"
  • Also that isn't waffle, its not just him I have heard that from ;]

So there you have it!

One pick me up, courtesy of Prawncrackwhoar!

xxx

No comments: