Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Thursday, January 03, 2008

D is a wankbag!

S showed maturity and is a strong person.
D is a wanker with a big nose and a small penis.



Very very true.

Cracker here!

I would like to add that D doesn't deserve S because he fails to see how absolutely, unfathomably amazing S is, and that is like giving someone a meal and forgetting to tell them its a prime steak when they think its a pork chop. Its not right to have such quality go to waste!
(disclaimer: I do not think S is a piece of meat, although I have heard his piece of meat is VERY sizable.... ;])

*ahem*

ANYWAY...
Last night was interesting to say the least...
Firstly, bit of background...
I have a boyfriend at the moment, by name of George! =] He is absolutely the sweetest person on the planet. He makes me laugh uncontrollably, all the time, and we have such a similar mind that it occasionally scares me (in a good . Plus he has special talents that I'm not too sure I can go into detail of here... ;]

Well I went over to his house last night and met his younger brother for the first time. He is a sweet kid, but he is "special needs" and lashes out alot. But otherwise he is friendly, chatty, and pretty much a cute kid! It went well, I think!

I ended up missing the last bus and staying the night, much to the anger of my Dad, who I will have to answer to later... Uh oh...

Anyways, D IS A WANK BAG AND WE DON'T LIKE HIM!!!!!


So there!
=]

xxx

No comments: