Sam here....
I had a missed call from USP earlier about apple, getting my iPod fixed. So I was in class when they rang but they left me a lovely voice mail giving me a tracking number and could I call them back. So when you press 4 it plays the message again and when you play 7 it deleted the message. I wasn't looking at what I did. "Message erased". "Bollox". The lady with the British accent and bitch-like tone at UPS told me off the office hours before she hung up on me. I'm never seeing Waffle IV again.....
In better news, My mock examinations are in 10 days and I'm not panicked one bit! I filled out the CAO online last night and nearly shat myself, I was so scared! But I'm happy with my first choice. Engineering - Electrical and Electronic Systems :)
In even better in a shiot-myself-oh-my-god sort of way, I'm going to my very first gaybar! Me and Holly are going on a hole troll! I'm actually brickin' it. Like I need advice on what to wear, to get drunk, to not get drunk. Everything. I'm awaiting comments....
Older. Calmer. Wiser.
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment