Sam here....
Don't worry about it. Do you want to put the truly awful one of us, at your first party where we both have a bazillion chins, were all red and were absolutely hammered?
In other news.....
I have done nothing this weekend but study and eat. But the mocks are ever closer and it must be done I suppose! I'm filling out my CAO tonight and not remotely worried. I think I've made the right choice.
Well there is this one thing. 2 of these people I'm in school with & don't particularly like, despite the fact I call them friends will also be going to college where I plan to go. I want a fresh start, not to have them shits tell people of my past and what mistakes I have made. And they want me to share a house with them. Eh NO! I want to bring boys home, not have to sneak around two homophobes for my college career.
So that's all for now boys and girls. And comment if you want me to put that photo up. More than 3 positive comments and it goes up! Majority rules Holly!!
bye bye xx
Older. Calmer. Wiser.
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment