Cracker here!
For starters, Sam darling, don't worry about Waffle. Call them back during hours and then explain what happened, hopefully you will get someone nicer this time!
My CAO is filled too, Primary teaching (fingers crossed). I have set myself up for the fact that I probably wont pass the mocks but may pass the leaving cert itself, so I'm not too worried about them.
As for the Gay Bar, I CANNOT WAIT!
=D
And yes, as you clever people may have spotted, my actual name is Holly, R.E. Sam's post!
Here is a better picture of me, because Sam has threatened to put up the only picture of the two of us where he ISN'T sitting on me...
I think I look a bit dopey in this one, but I was FORBIDDEN to keep the last picture I had of me up, and Sam says this one looks nice, so there you go... And yes that is a sandwich....
As for the picture of the two of us, we are both VERY drunk and double chinned, and he wont put it up without 3 viewers comments, so I ask you all very nicely, DON'T ASK FOR IT! Hehehe
And the one where he is sitting on me???

There should be support groups for things like this! =]
xxx


No comments:
Post a Comment