Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Crackers First!

Greetings and salutations!

I'm the other half of this train wreck, the one and only Prawncrackwhoar!
No Sam isn't a skitzo, I do actually exist =]
I'm not a boy either... woohoo go me!

Um... I guess for faffy introductions sake...
I'm doing my leaving cert...
I'm a bi-smexual girly
I have issues, don't we all!

The other half of this outfit, Sam, well, I'm far better at talking about him!
He is one of the only people who can make my issues disappear with one sentence!
He has wit and charm, the boys wont know what hit 'em!
And meteor probably curses the day it let the two of us onto the phone a friend for free scheme... good god we abuse that something terrible!

Well that's my awkward introduction, stand by for angry rants and witty commentary!!

xxx

1 comment:

JBGBC said...

Greetings from the USA! Look forward to hearing from both of you peeps.