Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

The Annoyances in my life!

Sam here.....

I swear to god if I hear one more person say "da bleedin' forreginers ar tayikin all da fookin joyibs" I'm going to kill someone. I mean come on. Your wearing a tracksuit. Your hair is bleach blonde. Your addicted to blow. And yet you still have time in your busy schedule of beating the wife and collecting the benefit that you can judge people trying to make a better life for themselves?


well....


I have no issues with foreign workers but the young ones on abbey street and littered about the place begging for money piss me right off. I mean, WTF? you came here to this country to beg? If people bitch about them, then i can understand their issue, because it's my issue too!!

See what you've started.....


OMG I hate dell customer support so so so much!
So my laptop won't turn on, so I give dell a buzz. All well and good. UNtil they put me onto a real person away from the creepy constantly cheerful computer animated bill gatesy voice. They're Of eastern origin. And i'm having issues with them already, confirming name and address shouldn't take 20 minutes. And the serice tag? An 8 letter/number sequence through a language barrier is never a good thing. Pisses me right off.


Don't even start me on Motorola......

2 comments:

flygye12 said...

lol...fookin joyibs....


my cousin works in Dell customer support :) but i don't think indians provide support to UK n Ireland, we won't get the numerous accents you have there

flygye12 said...

Ha! i hadn't read the last paragraph before reporting, so they are of 'eastern origin' are they ?lol...sorry but we speak n understand BBC english only ;)