Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

There’s Nothing For You Here.

Nothing. How dare he be rude to me??

Let me explain. Basically a friend of a friend was up in Dublin last February, and I knew this guy from having him on facebook. Anyway, we were all out, and I arrived in late, and saw him. So I went over to say hello, meet him face to face, and be nice. You know yourself.

SO I make eye contact, smile, and say hello. He then looks me up and down, rolls his eyes and turns his back. So me being me, I assumed he hadn’t heard me, didn’t recognise me, or just in general was way too monged/drunk to function. It’s fine.

Saw him out last night (he’s not from Dublin you see), as it was pride, every gay was up. So I go over, to say hello, be nice, all past incidents are long forgotten. So I go over, and again! He literally goes “oh, I’m not talking to you tonight” as soon as he realises who I am. I’ve not really had a conversation with him, and I just wanted to say hello. He was with a group of my friends, he’s not even from Dublin, fuck him.

So last night (read: 7AM this morning) when I got home I opened my laptop, and pointed to towards facebook. I wrote a snotty mail to him calling him a cunt and telling him that there’s no need for him to be like that, but didn’t send it! That’s the important bit. But today, after sleeping on it, I’ve decided to send it.

 

Fuck him! Am I right?

9 comments:

Mind Of Mine said...

I would have asked him to step outside so we could discuss it like men.

Mannequin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mannequin said...

I would have spit in his fucking face >:-( What did the mail say that you sent him?

Sam.. I. Am. said...

"

You were SO rude to me last night outside mother. The last time i met you in the dragon you were so rude to me as well, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt. But again last night?

I'm severely not impressed. There's no need.

"

Anonymous said...

I agree with you. Sounds like an ass.

Dean Grey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dean Grey said...

*slaps hand to forehead*

You shouldn't have sent that e-mail, Sam!

What's the point of doing that? Are you ever going to see or hear from him again anyways? Why not just ignore him and be done with it?

Now he'll be pissed and want to get back at you.

-Dean

Jackdaw said...

@Dean: It's a foolish thing people do that have too much sense of pride: teenagers have that problem, Sam does, and I have it every now and then. Yours is a very adult response.

Dean Grey said...

Thank you, Jackdaw!

-Dean