Kevin, the guy who lives on my road, who I was sort of seeing, and who' I suppose, am still close to, and am heading to Blondie with(now a big maybe), is trying to get stuck in to my best friend. I know, right.
Does he not get this?? If you’re going to screw around, like you’re entitled to, you don’t screw around in my back garden. And he’s doing it in such a classic way. Mailing my best friend asking him to the cinema, and then ringing me telling me he misses me? HA! I talk to TOAM like at least twice a day. And I’m pushing him to meet Kevin, and see how far he’ll go, KNOWING Mannequin is my best friend. It’s textbook stupid. And Kevin has said very little to me about Mannequin and himself. Cinema? Come over? Hmmm, what else behinds with C? Cunt, perhaps?
I’m pushing mannequin to keep this thing with Kevin up, just to see how far it goes. I have a theory though, Kevin might just like attention from anyone. A younger gay who likes him, must mean he’s attractive. It has fooled me! Within hours to talking to Mannequin online, he invited him over for ‘tea’ at 2AM? Yeah RIGHT! You scummy bastard.
Anyhow, How are you?
Oh, I was at a wedding last night, my first wedding ever, actually. It was so much fun, apart from losing my phone, which has now been found, thank god! Did the whole rock the boat thing, t’was amazing. Oh, and I came out to my manager who promised me a night out in Belfast with her super fun lesbian daughter! Oh it was *so* much fun!
What else? Hmmm. Oh, do ye know what’s wrecking my head? Living here like, I buy shit like ham, meat, bread, milk. householdy foods, but they go off before I get a chance to eat them, so I’m throwing so much stuff out! Such a waste.

1 comment:
I know yeah does he not think I'm going to say it back to you? He really mustn't care... Sure we'll see what happens
Post a Comment