So on good Friday, I went camping. It was brilliant, there' was supposed to be snow, but it never happened, I actually got sunburnt instead. I came out to everyone, which was brilliant and everyone took it well. I got home on the Monday and was only home for like one day before I headed to cork with the gays.
Cork is like, Irelands second largest city and largest county. Cork people are infamous for being fiercely proud of their city and county. Cork is ‘the real capital of Ireland’, ‘the peoples republic’, etc etc. I was a bit like “yeah whatever, you’re just jealous because you’re not the capital” or whatever, but my god what a city! If I don’t get my college course this year, I’m going to move down and get a job there for a year. Lovely wide modern streets, friendly people, a good gay scene, cork has it all!
We had so much fun there, it was unbelievable. So I came home on Friday and went out on Friday night, to a friends house. That was ok, but I then went home. I got home and my facebook chat popped up, from a boy named Kevin. Kevin is this guy I met on Squirt and he lives on my street, of all places. I’ve hooked up with him a few times, and he’s such a cool guy. SO I went down and had tea, and we were talking until about 4AM and he asked if I wanted to spend the night, and I did. That was nice, and we talked about a potential future together, and to see if something might come of us. Anyway that left me with a warm fuzzy feeling in my stomach.
And now? I’ve got college tomorrow after two weeks off :(

1 comment:
Sounds excellent! We went hiking on one of the day of that weekend, and I was thinking of your camping trip with all envy I could think of!
Post a Comment