Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

PORN!

Hey gays! and the lady that writes storm in a teacup with sugar! Bet the title caught your eye ;)

DSC00204(bandw)

I’m not going to lie and pretend that I’ve been super busy. because I haven’t, life hasn’t accelerated. I’m still in college, doing projects, going out on occasion!

DSC00220

So what’s new? Well, I’ve got a new squeeze, and it’s long distance. Always a catch, right? I have a thing for him (admitted). He has a thing for me (admitted), so what can go wrong? not much, we just have to play the waiting game, it seems.

DSC00177

A good friend of mine brought up something with actually left a deeper impact on me than he thinks. Well he left two, one of which was envy over a tattoo I now want to get (I’m looking at you, Rick). The real thing is that, he, and other are saying that now I’m only spending time with my gays. which is true, admittedly. And I do feel, selfish? guilty? I don’t know how I feel, but it makes me uncomfortable to think about.

But then, I don’t go out much anyway, and when I do, I’m usually very bored. their all off on the hunt for genitals wot they don’t have, and I’m left observing like an amateur behavioural analyst. The straight girls dance in circles around their bags, and collective judge a single male, and who most suits said boy. Boy is usually oblivious, by trying to look cool, and stands at the edge of the dancefloor, not making eye contact with girls until they’ve walked past.

DSC00148

And it’s so not my scene. I do love my friends, but I just wish I was better and juggling situations.

I’m going to cover my good friend Jacks latest post which is linked here. I have absolutely no idea how to comfort him. Like what do I say to that? I feel like I’ve let him down, and I’m sort of embarrassed by myself, to be honest. It’s a wait and see, situation, it appears. Totally over my head. I do know how powerful mushrooms are. They are an ultimate high, and literally have you smiling for like a week afterwards, when you think back to your trip, so maybe it works the opposite way? Like if you’ve had a shit trip, you’ll feel shit for a week? Here’s for hoping. Don’t feel down and out, buddy.

DSC00149(1)

 

I’m pretty sure I’ve lost most of my readers. I never post any more, and there’s no reason  behind it. But oh kids! Have ye heard Lady Gaga’s new album? It’s a bit bleh, to be honest, only one real floorfiller on it.

3 comments:

bvf said...

Hey nice to see a new post x T

Ryan said...

GaGa album bleh?

You lost me!

Anonymous said...

Did you just call me a lady??!!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!