Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Number Nine, Number Nine

Yes yes kids. It is a Beatles reference, and aren’t we all on a mad one for them, because someone is remastering their works. Something which should have been done before it was released on CD, but how and ever.

I was at a ball last night. A big fancy formal! So it was good, I didn’t get too drunk, I was witty and charming. Pity my date broke her arm in 2 places, broke her wrist and chipped a bone.

eh, what?

Yeah, she was on the dancefloor, while I was outside smoking and giving people the side eye of death, when someone told me. It was in a space of about 10 minutes she fell, and was taken away.

So I rang her mother, right, just to let her know what happened, and the mother is like, ‘ok, thanks X’ and I went back inside and danced the rest of the night away.

So I was on the radio too,  at like 5 this morning, and I won some bootay! Can’t remember what it is, but free shit is free shit!

Thank you for all the birthday wishes, by the way!

No comments: