Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Messed & Busy

Brothers Birthday on Sunday. Mine on Tuesday. Going to a formal ball on Tuesday too, where I get birthday cake and free drinks.

Happy days!

My exam is on Thursday, and I’m up north working this weekend.

I got accepted to my course. I’m doing Hospitality&Tourism as of Wednesday. That’s the first day.

Nokia E51 - August to December ALL (92)2

Do you think they made it red & heart shaped on purpose.

Or was it ergonomics?

Either way, brother has moved home. And there’s going to be a family meeting next week. And I’m not in trouble.

Brother for his drinking, and sister for reasons unknown are in trouble.

My mother is a wild one for making problems where things aren’t problematic, So this should be interesting!

I’m getting back into Blondie. She sparked my gay internal revolution in the summer of 2007. And I love her.

That is all!

2 comments:

C said...

Ergonomics? Perhaps you should stick to engineering. You could be missing out on a career in designing super-toilets and ultra efficient urinals ;-)

Anonymous said...

NO LONGER A TEEN!? Suck it!