There’s loads going on. and I feel unable to word a lot of it. My arse hasn’t been into blogging in a while, but it’s such a blast, and I don’t want to lose it.
I couldn’t get served a Diet Coke & a 7up in a bar in Belfast because I was under 21. That barman had it in for me because of the side of the border I was from.
The fella in work that hates me got laid off! I’m super happy. But now there’s just basically me and the new people working evenings, which is stress.com!
My internet is pure fuckery. I can keep my existing Dial-Up, which goes about 1kb/day. OR I can switch to a 3G only provider, but if I get no 3G service, I can’t return it. There’s 3G or nothing. No lower signal. So it’s decisions decisions for me! I’ll probably go with the 3G!
My exams are on the 10th, and I’m not confident about them. at all. I don’t know what course I’m doing in September. I have nothing figured out yet! It’s sort of causing me to lose sleep, but I feel sort of powerless at the moment.
I have absolutely no idea where I stand with the boy at the moment. My messages are falling into deaf hands, it seems. I did find out that he chose me over a friend of his, however.
A friend of his said he and another guy could go back to his for an after party if they ditched me. But they didn’t, they stuck with me. I think that’s a first.
I miss Jack.
Someone broke into my parents car today. And I laughed. Fool went for random shit, over a handbag & mobile phone.
Fools. How are you?

1 comment:
I miss you too, Sam!
Post a Comment