Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Hiatus

I need head space. I need to set a new direction.

I’m taking a small Sam. I. Am. break.

But I’ll be back. New publishing style. New top bar.

New attitude.

But for the next month or so there’ll be nothing new.

 

I feel the need to apologise. To people like Ian, Jeff, Jack, Rick, Vlad, Jase, Tom, The guy at Durban Bud, and everyone else whose name escapes me now. I’m not sure why I’m saying sorry. But I’m saying it anyway.

Keep me on your blogroll. Or if you’re feeling super technical, mail me and I’ll stick you on a list. When I relaunch Vodka&Crackers (or whatever the new name will be), you’ll get a mail telling you!

oh, cool! when I say mail, windows live writer makes it blue and a linky.

mail mail mail mail mail! tee hee! vodkaandcrackers@hotmail.com if the linky isn’t working!

Over&Out!

Sam X

7 comments:

Jeff C.-S. said...

everyone needs a break every once and a while. whilst i will miss catching up on your life and observations for the time being, i shall look forward to those to come in the new, refreshed version.

cheers!

Volodya said...

You should not apologise, it's totally understandable. When one's life has enough events in it, it's very tempting to abandon blogging! For me, the main thing that keeps me from doing the same as you do is many friends overseas who'd miss on many things happening here otherwise.

In any case, we'll keep in touch, I hope, - text me if you feel like meeting up for a pint (we don't have to talk maths) :-)

Anonymous said...

I've had about 6 hiatuses since I started blogging - enjoy it:) I'll text you every 5 minutes with something naughty to say!:)

Mind Of Mine said...

How dare you...

No, i am off course kidding..

See ya soon!

Nanna said...

Fuuuck!

I've been reading all this time and not a single cock pic!

Everybody is talking about it!

And now you're going on a break!

Jackdaw said...

Remember what we talked about...

JBGBC said...

I'll miss your rants Sam. Hurry back!