Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Patricks Day

Sam here….

 

So, being Irish, you’d think I’d get all patriotic about St. Patricks Day, but alas! I fucking despise it! It’s a day for green vomit, overprices transport, stupid tourists drinking cider and wondering why their getting fined for a public order offence.

So my day started out like a cornflake, bland, in every sense of the word. We basically went to the city centre, and battled massive crowds of people pretending to be Irish so they can, maybe, just for a minute, be in line for inheritant incompetence and possibly alcoholism!

Right, so off to the park. The afternoon was spent laying in the grass in St. Stephens green. It was about 14 degrees Celsius and it was beautiful out! So after an afternoon of whiling my fabulous youth away, it was back to the suburbs, and into a friends house. Ordered a Chinese and started tucking into the Malibu!

Throughout all of these shenanigans, I was texting Tom, as in Gay Sky Hooker Tom! So I went to Pantibar to meet him and his lovely friends!

Gays, in the flesh, he is a little wet thing! I was only dripping! And so so generous, like he couldn’t do enough for me! So we went inside, and had a few scoops. His friends had a house up the road from Pantibar, and afterwards, we headed there for a few drinks.

17032009(012)

A few drinks? I was there until 5AM chickens. Totally worth it though.

And the Australian accent is hot!

 

 

music note Current Listening – Eh Eh [Nothing At All] by Lady GaGa

2 comments:

Jackdaw said...

What about the Australian accent? Does Tom have that accent, or his friends, or...? Is that you and Tom on the picture?

Anonymous said...

not to mention that I'm SENSATIONAL in bed lol lol............ as are you! haha